Here are a few things we thought you should know about the big day!
- The ceremony and reception will take place at the beautiful Los Angeles River Center and Gardens, located at 570 West Ave 26, Los Angeles, CA 90065. Directions.
- The ceremony and reception will both the held outdoors in courtyards. Late September in Los Angeles will be comfortably warm during the day, and a bit cool in the evening. The average high temperature is 77, and average low is 61. Sunset is at 6:39 p.m.
- You can see detailed information about the wedding day weather here here.
- There is a Dodgers game the day of the wedding, and the hotels and ceremony are very near the stadium. You will need to plan extra travel time, due to traffic from the game!
- Seating will begin at 3:30 p.m., and the ceremony will begin at 4:00 p.m.
- After the ceremony, light refreshments will be served in the Atrium for about 45 minutes while the wedding party has photos taken.
- The reception will begin at 5:30 p.m. in the main courtyard, with dinner followed by dancing.
- The reception will end at 10:00 p.m., but everyone is invited to continue celebrating with us at an "after party" at 10:30 p.m.
- We will have a wine and beer reception, but no liquor. Feel free to bring your own!
- The wedding and reception are adults-only, so please make the appropriate arrangements, as we won't have anyone on-site to look after children.